1 to 2 USB Drive Duplicator - UB300
- Standalone, no PC required to operate.
- Impeccable copy speed: Up to 1.5 GB per min for each port.
- Supports all types of data format copying while doing bit for bit duplication.
- Quick copy supports Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), NTFS, and FAT16/32.
- The USB stick can have a capacity up to largest size from market.
- Compatible with the USB drive 2.0/3.0/3.1.
- Light weight and portable design.
Impeccable High Speed
UB300 can copy up to 1.5GB/min on all devices.
2 Kind of Copy Modes
- Quick copy: supports Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4) and NTFS, FAT16/32.
- Full copy: supports all data formats.
3 Kind of Erase Modes
- Quick Erase, Full Erase and DoD Erase.
- DoD Erase Complies with U.S.A department of defense 5220.22M data erase standard. It will overwrite HDD 3 times, to make sure the data cannot be recover.
- Various Media Check Methods
- H3 Test: Performs a read-only test to determine the flash’s quality.
- H5 Test: Performs a read and write test to determine the flash’s quality.
- H6 Test: Same as H5 Test, but only in empty sectors/spaces.
- R/W Speed: Check flash device's reading and writing speed.
Each ports has 2 color indicators. It shows the real time status.
• Red Indicator: Fail
• Green Indicator: Pass/OK